DOWNTOWN TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA LOT FOR SALE
|Catylist Listing ID:
Hospitality, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Other
|Gross Land Area:
||$6,296,296 Per Acre
|Adjacent Parcels Available:
||Cash to Seller
Overview / Comments
Great opportunity to develop in Downtown Tallahassee, FL. One of the very few parcels you can actually build on. The property is strategically located for easy access to the State Capitol building, Leon County Civic Center, Florida State University and Kleman Plaza.
Attachments & Media
||CC - CENTRAL CORE DISTRICT
|Property Located Between:
||At the hard corner of College Ave and South Duval Street
|Largest Nearby Street:
||Approximately 5 miles for Interstate 10
||Flat cleared site approximately 30' X 131.65'
||Just a few steps form the Florida State Capitol Building. In front of Kleman Plaza. Downtown business district.
||CC - The Central Core district is
1) Create a critical mass of activity
in the central core of the City;
2) Allow residential density of up to 150 dwelling units per acre;
3) Promote infill and redevelopment of existing residential urban areas with sufficient supporting infrastructure, accessibility to services, and proximity to the Capitol, employment centers, and universities;
4) Provide access to convenient shopping and service businesses;
5) Promote compatibility between adjacent residential and non- residential uses through high quality design; and
6) Promote pedestrian and bicycle mobility.
||Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Cable, Internet Access
© Copyright 2001-2019 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Tallahassee Board of REALTORS nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.