The Grove at Midtown
|Catylist Listing ID:
High-Rise, Low-Rise/Garden, Mid-Rise, Mixed Use, Student Housing
|Number of Units:
|Building Size (RSF):
|Gross Land Area:
|Average Occupancy Rate:
Overview / Comments
This well-positioned land assemblage lies in a growing Tallahassee submarket with convenient ingress/ egress on main, Tallahassee travel thoroughfares. The favorable CU-45 zoning permits prime redevelopment speculative plays including multifamily, retail and self storage uses. The property also has convenient access to Midtown shopping district and professional nightlife points of interest and is just minutes away from the Downtown core market, government district and statewide I-10 travel corridor. For developers, there are income-producing units on the property which will soften the carrying costs while working through the redevelopment process.
Attachments & Media
||* Sites boasts favorable walkability
and bikability scores (walkscore.
• Trade area includes Whole Foods,
Hollywood Feed, F45 Training,
The Brass Tap, Tropical Smoothie
Café and more
• Just a 5-minute drive from the
Florida Government District and
Florida State University
• Positioned amongst a three
street intersection that boasts
a combined 20,000+ ADT with
direct road frontage and ingress/
egress to all roads
• $108,000+ in annual income
from existing tenants makes this
a great “covered land” play for a
||Midtown Tallahassee Overview
Midtown Tallahassee is a vibrant, yet quaint, Tallahassee submarket full of charm and character. It extends east from North Macomb Street to
Capital Circle NE and Capital Circle SE. The boundary starts at Apalachee Parkway and extends north to I-10.
Living In Midtown
While the Midtown/East Tallahassee area is experiencing accelerated growth, it remains home to many young families and seasoned couples.
Midtown/East Tallahassee is becoming a Tallahassee hotspot for young professionals, growing families and creative types. It’s an ideal place for
people looking for a safe place to live outside of the downtown area, but still close enough to downtown’s entertainment and business districts.
Midtown Area Schools
The Midtown district is near Florida State University, Lincoln High School, Leon High School, Fairview Middle School, Swift Creek Middle School
nearby, W. T. Moore Elementary School, Sullivan Elementary School and Gilchrist Elementary School.
Midtown/East Tallahassee is home to the Governor’s Mansion, historical landmarks like the Princess Murat Hotel or the Mary Brogan Museum of
Art and Science. You can also enjoy a picnic, vast beauty and open-air sunshine at Lake Ella. Residents also get the luxury of having the Museum
of Florida History which chronicles early Florida through more than 40,000 artifacts and permanent exhibits spanning from the prehistoric up to
Florida’s industrial development. Locals working and living in this area also have convenient access to shopping at the regional Governor’s Square
Mall located on the Apalachee Parkway as well as a plethora of shows and sporting events held at Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center.
|Total Number of Buildings:
||CU-45 Zoning District
• Provides for medium and high-density residential development with densities ranging from a minimum of 4 dwelling units per acre to a
maximum of 45 dwelling units per acre
• Provides for office development (up to 60,000 square feet per acre)
• Provides access to major shopping and businesses opportunities (up to 60,000 square feet per acre)
• Promotes infill and redevelopment of urban areas with sufficient supporting infrastructure, accessibility to services and proximity to Downtown
• Promotes compatibility with adjacent land uses through limitations on development intensity and use of development and design standards
• Allows residential development at the densities necessary to support the use of public transit and promotes pedestrian and bicycle mobility
through design requirements
© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Tallahassee Board of REALTORS nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.