2200 Old St. Augustine Rd.

Office for Sale
Catylist Listing ID: 30851438
Property Subtypes: Office Building
Building Size (RSF): 7,368 SF
Gross Building Area: See Agent
Gross Land Area: 0.68 Acres
Sale Price: $1,550,000
Unit Price: $210.37 PSF
Property Use Type: Vacant/Owner-User
Building Name: OR-3
Class of Space: Class B
Sale Terms: Undisclosed
Cap Rate: 7.98%
Last Updated: 9/4/2023

Overview / Comments

Renovated office building with 11 year radio station lease on 79% of the building; Florida State University occupies the remaining 21% of the building. Radio station is absolute Triple Net lease. FSU lease is modified gross (tenant pays utilities & janitorial).

Building was recently renovated with exterior & interior upgrades. Quality tenants, good building, great investment.


Finance Data Year 2023
Real Estate Taxes - Annual($) $9,635 (Annual)
Gross Operating Income $145,418 (Annual)
Net Operating Income $123,696 (Annual)

Additional Details

Nearest MSA: Tallahassee
County: Leon
Tax ID/APN: 31-04-20-637-0000
Year Built: 1985
Year Renovated: 2018
Parking Type: Surface

View FullscreenMap

Demographic Statistics

Proximity: 1 mile 3 miles 5 miles
Total Population: 11,731 57,115 140,572
Median Age: 32.45 30.77 30.84
Households: 6,029 24,638 58,420


Photograph of Listing Agent

James Taube, CCIM

NAI TALCOR Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
TALrex.com Member
Photograph of Listing Agent

Harry Elwell

NAI TALCOR Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
TALrex.com Member
© Copyright 2001-2023 Moody's. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Catylist nor Moody's assume any liability for errors or omissions.